Thread: Need Help ...

Default Need Help ...

Alright, I'm not new at this but this is really pissing me off with the light rays...... I'm making a movie and I want to do a simple text swipe, Light from left to right....its not on a black background tho, how the hell do I get it so the text doesnt sit their in black as im setting keyframes. I dont want the text to be seen until the light hits it. But for some reason unless on a black background u can always see the text......= (
    And blend doesnt screen itself to the image >< ...do i have to overlay more video tracks???????

PLEASE HELP!

Well, I enlightened my MENTAL state, with a few herbal refreshmants and figured it out .....That was a doozy.............till next time. :arrow:

care to share how u sorted it?

SORRY IRISH! = D

Didn't mean to leave you hangin man, I screened the track with the Text and Video FX > Light Rays.......

Thats it, i hit myself in the head many times after i figured it out ...sigh

PS* I haven't tried it on anything else, but im doing cs movie so there is a lot of action in the BG, so I haven't checked if this works on a white background but it clears up the black = D

enjoy ! :twisted: