Thread: Studio 9 Audio problems

Default Studio 9 Audio problems

Video and Audio gets asynchrone when editing the film sequences.
    I discused with user helpline of Pinnacle, but they could not solve the problem.

I have installed the newest update from Pinnacle hompage, the newest version of directX and so on, but that is not changing anything.

Who had the same Problem and solved it?

Like this, this software is shit...

I've had the same problem. The audio track doesn't follow the video track. They get out of sync, which seems quite impossible since they are captured at the same time!

I also have a problem where when viewing a DVD within Studio, all is well. After creating the DVD, when fade transitioning from one clip to another, the next clip video is blank (audio continues) .... never comes back ... until the next fade transition.

I can't believe I have a system problem ... 2 processor 2.2 gigahertz each, 200 gig hard disk exclusively for video capture, editing and creating DVDs.

What's the problem????