Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What to do next?

One more thing...

I will come up with something to show you all oneday, mark my words.
    So far all talk and no action.

Scooter
    AMD Athlon 3200
    Asus A7N8X Dlux
    ATI Video
    1 Gig Mem
    Windows XP Pro
    2 Seagate ATA 160 Gig HD,1 Maxtor 120 Gig HD
    Sony DRU-510 DVD/CD Burner
    Viewsonic 19\"LCD
    Pinnacle 10 PlusMediaSuite
    PremierPro 1.5 Suite
    Sony HVR-A1U 1080i HDV Camcorder

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Mills
    I have to agree with Marc here. Four entries is a particularly poor showing. I'm not too surprised by it though. I saw it coming when I sent my entry to Marc just a few weeks ago and asked how many he had. I was the first!!

I hope no-one is going to say that they did not have enough time.
    I'm very surprised at the low number of entries but I sure wouldnt call it lack of interest. Its a great forum...but different abilities mean some folks dont really know whats expected. For example....up until last week, I was quite capable of shooting and editing but had never found out HOW to get my vid on the web.

Secondly...I really couldnt have thought of something for "RED" if I tried. Mostly underwater vids mean all my movies are BLUE. Some videographers creativity thrives more because of a love for their specific subject matter(as opposed to a love for just videography). I see great sports vids; paragliding, snowboarding, wakeboarding etc etc, all over the forums and everyone on the "user vids" thread seems to enjoy watching, learning and criticising.

Maybe just a open Poll on user vids with no topic/subject would be an easy way to run a comp??
    If you don't stand for something....you'll fall for anything!

Red would surely be the "enemy" of the diver. It could mean you've run out of oxygen (the 'dial' goes into the red), been bitten by a shark (I'm thinking blood here). Stretching it a bit the surfer's fear would be red flags.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345