copyright free music

Thread: Paraglidng in the Alps

Thanks

Default Paraglidng in the Alps

Sorry, this one is over 10MB.

5 mins long, 18 MB, wmv file

This is footage that my brother filmed, I edited together - a quick first edit.... from 30 mins of source. The finished product will be about 30 mins (from 12 hours of source), with narrative and more than just flying shots. Music will not be ColdPlay, but a selection by Peter John Ross.

Anyway this is a taster of some of the sort of footage I have to play with

http://www.marksparaglidingpages.com

Thanks

Thats great dude. - It certainly inspires one to take up the sport. Coldplay works well to it so dont feel you have to defend your choice in music. Yeah some people dont like coldplay but that aint a good reason not to use it. I thought it worked well even though I hate coldplay.

My two main points are as follows. In the firast half there is too much of you. Yeas its nice to see the pilot with the sky background but once you've seen a min of this the rest is a lil wasted. the other shots where you can see others flying worked fine but when its just you it was a lil dull.
    If you had more shots of the ground as the scenary is gorgeous - that would be excellent. More shots that show of the epic scenery and the grandure of it all.
    Secondly, try and see if you can really saturate the colours so that the blue sky is really a vibrant blue and the same with the greens - will lift the whole thing alot if you aplpy some colour correction, then saturation.

Thanks

Yeah, the first half is all the same I know.

The bit where it kicks in to the music and there is me (red glider) in front of the huge cliff face is ok though (I think)

This is a first edit of part (30 mins) of the footage we shot (12 hours!).

Maybe two minutes of it will end up in the fimal, long version.

The finished product will be about 30 mins and will have narrative, documentary style shots, interviews and as much decent air to air footage as I can usefully extract from hours of wobbly video.

The main accomplishment here was my brother's camera work> It is not easy to fly and film at the same time (even when you have a home-built camera mount...of sorts)

So, who wants to learn to fly?!