Thread: Splitscreen on Pinnacle 9

Default Splitscreen on Pinnacle 9

Hello,

is it possible to do a split screen effect on pinnacle studio 9, so that you could have maybe 2 or 4 videos playing on the screen all at the same time?

Tnx

yes it's possible, you have to use the picture in picture tool.

I think its only in the plus version though, if you have the standard studio package then i'm not sure, although there is probably a workaround.

as you only have two video track in studio ( thats if you have the plus version), if you want to do more than two video's then you have to do the first two. render it out as an avi then do a new project with the avi file and add the next video and render again and so on.

here's a link to a tutorial that does this with photo's but the basic process is the same for video.
    http://www.goldenpenpublications.com/

Yes, unfortunately you need the Plus version (the upgrade is $ 30 and it's definitely worth the money if you're seriously into Studio).

Thx VERY much guys!!

I really love this forum!!<3

So do we