I've posted this question here as premiere is the only place that I can find any reference to Green & Blue Screens. Years ago I worked at TV centre for the BBC and they were experimenting with something called CSO - Colour Separation Overlay which I think is the same thing. Premiere also talks about Chroma Key which I also think is similar. If so
1. What, if any, is the difference between blue & green screen?
2. Is any particular shade of blue or green necessary ?
3. Which, if any, is the better option ?
4. How important is lighting ?
5. Will a piece of material purchased from my local fabric store suffice ?
Dell Dimension 2400. Pentium 2.8 GHz Processor. 1GB RAM. 75 GB HDD. 160GB Seagate USB2 External HDD. 17\" TFT Monitor. Canon XM2. Panasonic NV GS 120. Adobe Premiere 6.5. Adobe Premiere Elements.