Thread: Rare video here- Need help putting it onto DVD

Default Rare video here- Need help putting it onto DVD

Hey I really have virtually zero clue about putting things onto dvds aside from the fact that IDVD on my ibook is fairly simple and accessible all the time.

Well my story is that I have 1/3 people in the world that have a rare band's clips but I can't put them onto DVD because to be honest I am an amatuer film editor at this point and this stuff comes new to me.

I essentially need help just taking these, "ATI Movie Videos"(this is the player it is allowed to view on) and stick them onto a DVD.

The main problem with this is that for some reason I can't burn them? I have no idea why but I considered just transfering the stuff VIA some sort of transport but I have no clue what to do.

Is anyone aware if GMAIL can transfer large videos via email etc..? Or does anyone perhaps happen to know of any method for doing this other than buying an external hard drive(I am tight for money... I'm a kid)?

Thanks for the help guys,

I'll be posting here more as well.

-Shawn

Default Re: Rare video here- Need help putting it onto DVD

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Orr
    Or does anyone perhaps happen to know of any method for doing this other than buying an external hard drive
    Hi - if you want to transfer large files (up to 1GB) across the net, try www.yousendit.com.

Default Re: Rare video here- Need help putting it onto DVD

Deleted accidental double post - sorry, can't see how to do this myself! Doh! The "edit" button doesn't seem to give me an option to delete??....

Blog Entries

I took out the delete feature