Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A little hello from me ...

Default A little hello from me ...

Hi all

I'm new to this forum. Just want to say a BIG hello and how great this community is.

Also want to let you guys know I run a little hobby website on digital videos. It's supported by some banner ads - so it is in a sense commercial.

I try to do what Digital Director does here - post great tips on buying camcorders, video editing and related stuff.

Cheers!

*message deleted by Monkey Business staff*

Default Re: A little hello from me ...

Quote Originally Posted by g_hendricks
    Hi all

I'm new to this forum. Just want to say a BIG hello and how great this community is.

Also want to let you guys know I run a little hobby website on digital videos. It's supported by some banner ads - so it is in a sense commercial.

I try to do what Digital Director does here - post great tips on buying camcorders, video editing and related stuff.

Cheers!
    Hello!

As long as you're not one of those people that steals other peoples articles (the last guy to do that, Marc hunted down - you should see the footage, it's hilarious!) you're more than welcome here!!

Blog Entries

This might just be one of those amazing coincidences. It seems another g_hendricks posted on another site, using the exact same words, and in the exact same order as one of my articles. Crazy shit.

Gary, please don't tell me you're copying my articles again. That would be very dissapointing. Please stop.

That is a, like, wow, CRAZY coincidence!!! Wow! What are the odds of that happening eh?

No, it can't be our gary, surely it can't be! It's a well-known fact that the more adverts there are on a site, the more serious it should be taken. There's not a chance on earth that g_hendricks could be a plagiaristic, greedy, lazy slacker that is so immensely stupid that he posts a message he's copied and pasted from someone else's hard work on another forum on a similar subject to pass it off as his own work? Surely not? Only a complete f***ing c**t would do that!!

Blog Entries

For god's sake Gary - me and Marc have been googling around finding stuff you've written and LOADS of it is published elsewhere under other peoples names. Either you're a really busy freelance writer creating under several pseudonyms (including "Marc Peters"), or you're a complete cretin.

Which one is it?

Blog Entries

Type in the domain DESKTOP-VIDEO-GUIDE.COM here http://resellers.tucows.com/whois/index_html for details of the domain and registrant.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast