Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Grandson and Winnie the Pooh

Default My Grandson and Winnie the Pooh

Hi Everyone,
    Here is a video I created of my grandson. I created a website teaching others how to do it. Although I have not posted to many forums I use them often for learning. It is amazing how there are so many people out there willing to share their expertise. You can view the video here at www.create-your-own-dvd-movie.com. The video is streamed. I would love to hear your feedback.

Best Regards

As a teaching example it's way too long for my liking. Over six minutes when a single minute would have got all the principals over for example purposes.

I realy liked it..looked very pro ! Top marks

Blog Entries

There are a LOT of google ads and affiliate links on your site. Please don't take this the wrong way, but this is your first post and you've provided a link to your site. It seems to me that you're trying to make money out of the site as the main goal.

Video didnt buffer for me?...

I know Im new to these forums but maybe move to pimp the link? :P

That's what I was thinking.

it worked for me. and to be honist it wasnt packed with links

Default Response from feedback

As for the affiliate links I am no way affiliated with those links and as such I make no money off of them. They are all programs I used in creating the movie in which I have installed on my own computer. I just linked them so it was easier for my visitors. Many of the links are free programs. As for the google ads don't most information sites have them even this site has them all over it. I thought this was a forum for posting ones creativity the link I posted takes you to my video which has no ads or affiliate links on it. If I was out of line in my original post please feel free to delete it.

Blog Entries

Marc, I really think Lynn is genuine. (She's a granny, would she lie?)

Lynn. You have a good site for beginners and I quite like the thrust of it.
    The video is too long though, you really do need to chop it down by a huge amount. But ten out of ten for effort I would say.

As far as the preceeding comments go, this forum seems at times to be particularly blighted by folk who swan in, post one link to a site, and depart never to be seen again, so sometimes we are a little suspicious. I would hope you stay, contribute, and enjoy the community.

10. Default

wont buffer for me either, due to my Hardware firewall.
    Live from Norwich !

Sony PC1000E ( Stopped working after 13months)
    Sony HDR-HC3 4Mega Pixels High Def Mini DV Broke
    Canon HF 10 - Broke
    iPhone4 Sport
    Waiting for the Sony HDR-GW55VE

Avid Studio, + Pinnacle Studio14, Win7 64bit 12 GIG memory, Nvidia GTX590, twin 3D display, 2Terrabyte HD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast