Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Taking the trash out !

  1. #1

    Default Taking the trash out !

    This is nothing amazing, but i will post it anyway. There is no story to this, and not much editing went into it, here you go...

    http://www.neptune.com/users/twj3/vi...twj3357130.wmv

    [/url]

  2. #2

    Default

    It's a pity you havn't got anything better to do with your time. And a waste of my time downloading it. Grow up !!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Warsop, Nottinghamshire.
    Posts
    4,465
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shiner
    It's a pity you havn't got anything better to do with your time. And a waste of my time downloading it. Grow up !!!!
    I read Shiner's critique and decided to watch it anyway.

    Gotta say I pretty much agree with him.

    As a suggestion to moldytoaster, why not put some thought and creativity into these pieces? You could actually make these clips interesting (for a while, anyway) by employing some basic skills with camera angles and editing. Just a thought.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Maidstone, Kent and Norwich, Norfolk
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Hi, I'm Moldytoaster and Welcome to Jackass!!!

    Get a life and think of something original.

    You owe me 57 seconds of my life!
    All I want to do with the rest of my life is Edit.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bladon
    Posts
    1,383

    Default

    cant be asked to watch with theese comments

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    221

    Default

    I think I would have enjoyed it more in widescreen.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Warsop, Nottinghamshire.
    Posts
    4,465
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JT
    I think I would have enjoyed it more in widescreen.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JT
    I think I would have enjoyed it more in widescreen.
    Now that made me laugh me arse off

    "sniggers quietly"

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by turnmedia
    Quote Originally Posted by shiner
    It's a pity you havn't got anything better to do with your time. And a waste of my time downloading it. Grow up !!!!
    I read Shiner's critique and decided to watch it anyway.

    Gotta say I pretty much agree with him.

    As a suggestion to moldytoaster, why not put some thought and creativity into these pieces? You could actually make these clips interesting (for a while, anyway) by employing some basic skills with camera angles and editing. Just a thought.
    thats a good idea, thanks for the advice...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Nashville, TN USA
    Posts
    48

    Default

    This may not be everyones cup of tea, but I think it's funny, especialally the part with the lawn mower & the milk jug

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Taking Cameras aboard Aircraft
    By twistedcreations.tv in forum Forum Announcements and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-17-2006, 02:36 PM
  2. Taking a picture with a Z1U.
    By knowyouremeny in forum Technology advice and tips
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 12:56 AM
  3. Effect of taking a photograph and it's sounds...
    By JackJollyJones in forum Adobe Premiere, Premiere Elements, and After Effects
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-12-2005, 05:59 PM
  4. Taking a snapshot in Vegas
    By Starship Trooper in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 10:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •