Thread: Beginner Youtuber

Default Beginner Youtuber

Hello, I am looking to start making travel related youtube videos and I am a complete novice. The main problem I am running into is trying to find high quality video clips to use in my videos. The free video images tend to be very low quality and when I add them into Movavi Video Editor, they don't even cover the full screen for youtube. I'm not against paying for high quality video clips as long as they will fit the full screen and they are of high quality. What sites do you recommend for high quality video clips that are either reasonably priced or free and somewhat decent quality?

Thank you in advance for any guidance around this topic. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by newvideoeditor View Post
    Hello, I am looking to start making travel related youtube videos and I am a complete novice. The main problem I am running into is trying to find high quality video clips to use in my videos. The free video images tend to be very low quality and when I add them into Movavi Video Editor, they don't even cover the full screen for youtube. I'm not against paying for high quality video clips as long as they will fit the full screen and they are of high quality. What sites do you recommend for high quality video clips that are either reasonably priced or free and somewhat decent quality?

Thank you in advance for any guidance around this topic. Cheers!
    Here's the websites I use. No idea where you're getting your free material because all these are at least Full HD:

Pexels.com
    Pixabay.com
    videvo.net
    videezy.com
    mixkit.co
    coverr.co
    mazwai.com

By the way, these are all first page Google search results so either you're already aware of these or you haven't search properly.

For paid content you could have a look at a subscription at one of many many platforms, such as storyblocks or Vimeo. The latter now offers Viimeo Create which offers you full editing capabilities straight from your browser where users have access to Vimeo’s stock library that includes HD video clips, photos, and commercially-licensed music tracks. There will be no extra charge to access this stock.
    The cats are watching us...

Blog Entries

I was goinmg to say ... but Grapes has already said it.
    Tim

I do drop in from time to time
    The cats are watching us...