Thread: Cluedunnit II

Blog Entries

Default Cluedunnit II

As one or two people are still dropping in here, I thought I'd post a sequel to 2020's "Cluedunnit", which we made last year.

Like the original ( see this thread ) it was conceived, filmed, edited and uploaded in 33 hours. We received the theme (in this case "In a pickle") at 9.00am on Saturday and had to have the film completed and uploaded by 6.00pm the following day. Some accused us of a lack of imagination by using the same characters, but as we had the same cast available, and the first film was well received, I thought why not?

For your delectation and delight - I present The Case of the Missing Pickle Magnate

Tim

Hi, Tim, a splendid production, on 'Cluedunnit 2'!, was fun, enjoyed all the expressions and shots, and coloured Bow Tie, Dresses, Shirt and 'Branston Pickle

Well done to all of you in the team!

Good stuff tim. never cease to amaze me how you pull these off.
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

I watched this and it was a delight. Also delighted to see that there are already three people popping in AND posting after only nine days. Cheers and Happy New Year!
    Last edited by vkmast; 01-16-2022 at 02:57 PM.

Blog Entries

Cheers guys. It wasn't much to offer up, but it was something!
    Tim

Great job as usual - It must be fate - I played Professor Plum at a dress up in 2017 - Iíll try to post the photo here if I can remember how Ö

3BAA28E4-809C-4DBC-8065-F37488E86AFF.jpg Here is the photo hopefully

That was a fun watch! I really liked the tiny jokes like the constant drinking of "Jack" and the Prof with 3 glasses good stuff
    The cats are watching us...