Thread: VIDEO: Happy New Year for 2022, to all from Zey The Mouse and the Gang! :)

Default VIDEO: Happy New Year for 2022, to all from Zey The Mouse and the Gang! :)

Hi, all

Hope all are well, wishing you all a great and healthy new year!, Update, working on Zey's 8th episode entitled 'Zey's Dream'

influences from 'The Labrynth', 'Alice in Wonderland', 'Hansel and Gretal', and 'The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe'

Many Regards )

Video:

Hi Ian,

Thanks! Happy New Year to you as well! (and to the rest of the forum of course )

As always I'm looking forward to the next episode!
    The cats are watching us...

Blog Entries

And a Happy Ne Year from me. Where is everyone nowadays. Such a shame as this was always such a friendly and constructive forum.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Where is everyone nowadays. Such a shame as this was always such a friendly and constructive forum.
    Speaking for myself, my lack of visits here is mainly Because I just donít have the interest in this hobby these days. Partly due to covid and not meeting up with the club but tbh, my interest was waning before covid. Managed to find my camera and get out over Xmas but just shooting random stuff to practice with.
    Also, nobody seems post up films here anymore Ö apart from travel vids and you can only watch so many travelogue videos
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by enc View Post
    Also, nobody seems post up films here anymore …
    Yeah, that's a bit of a killer. I know what you mean about interest waning as well. I still make a few films but they are not creative or for public consumption. I need to feel inspired,
    I still love analysing and discussing films though. Fortunately, I'm still asked to judge fairly frequently ... but anyone can do that.

You, of course, reached the dizzy heights of a major IAC trophy so it's only downhill from there!
    Tim

You, of course, reached the dizzy heights of a major IAC trophy so it's only downhill from there!
    oh yes, so i did ... that fiver certainly landed on the correct doormat ....im joking of course ......

it was a tenner
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

Hi, 'Grapes', 'Tim', and 'Enc',

Great to hear from you, i guess the pandemic has dampened spirits, but were talking now, so that's ''A-W-E-S-O-M-E'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will get there, onwards and upwards, for all, anyone with goals or thing's they would like to accomplish this year?

Many Regards

Quote Originally Posted by ianharding View Post
    for all, anyone with goals or thing's they would like to accomplish this year?
    I would like to grow my income considerably as my company has seen significant decline during the pandemic. Hope to find more long term clients And to diversify my revenue streams more towards non film/video things.

Where is everyone nowadays.
    I picked up some new hobbies over the past few years that distract me from the video forum and partly thanks to that I spend a lot of time interacting and managing communities on Discord which I've found to be a wonderful fast and convenient platform to centralise my interaction with communities. However it's not as easily found and accessed as a forum and the average user age seems to be a bit younger although it also depends on the community you're engaging with of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapes View Post
    I would like to grow my income considerably as my company has seen significant decline during the pandemic. Hope to find more long term clients And to diversify my revenue streams more towards non film/video things.
    Hi, Hope you can grow your income, and understand some of the struggles during this pandemic, for Zey's last episode, it was a matter of leaving the film work at the side, for long periods of time, concerns over wether it was going to be completed,
    yes in the end, but 18 months was a long time! Good luck with what your doing

Thanks Ian! So far the year started good