Hello everyone!

This is my 1st official post here as I'm a newbie who's just getting into video editing. I only know some basics here & there; that's it. But I am a quick learner though. Not sure if I will take up video editing in the future like as a job or whatever, but currently this is actually for a project I'm working on.

Anyway, the title kind of states it all: I want to know how one would edit art/graphics out of a video that was downloaded from Youtube? 🤔 In case you were wondering, the videos themselves don't contain regular video footage; it's only music, but I'm wanting to remove the artwork & any animations/graphics from them. But I'm not sure how I would go about doing so. [Considering I'm a newbie, I would very much appreciate someone providing me with a guide or some steps, etc.] I would appreciate the best software/tools for the job you guys can recommend/suggest! BTW, be sure to check my profile as that gives some info on the pc I have, my video editing software of choice, etc.

If anyone needs more details or if i simply forgot something, just be sure to let me know & I'll get back with you!
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!