Thread: Vegas Render box !

Default Vegas Render box !

I don't know what I've done but the render progress box doesn't appear when rendering in Vegas 18. I've looked through the Options but didn't see how to get it back. Anyone help please ?

Blog Entries

Sorry MB. Rarely use Vegas these days Still on v17. What version are yuou on - maybe vkmast can help.
    Tim

Hi Tim, I thought you would be a die hard Vegas user like me. I'm on version 18. I don't know what I did or even if it was me doing anything. It seemed to just stop being there and I haven't been able to find the option to bring it back.
    What are you using now ?

Blog Entries

Depends how many settings you've changed and whether you can live with losing them, but have you tried a reset (Ctrl+Shift + Roght-click on Vegas shortcut, "Open" - or something like that)?
    I still find Vegas the most natural/quickest for editing, but I've found it increasingly unstable and love the integration Resolve has with Fusion (and prefer the colour correction in Resolve)
    Tim

I found out last night that the lovely Magix people turned the feature off on the last update because they are having "some issues" with it.
    How mental not to warn people before downloading the update. Don't you just love software developers. :

Some users have problems with this, others don't. I have two of those + the "Cancel" bar in my VP 18 and VP 19.

render dialogs.jpg

Not sure if the Render Progress Dialog problem has to do with your GPU, I have an Nvidia. You could try a free SeMW extension as a workaround. It's linked in a related thread discussion here

https://www.vegascreativesoftware.in...age=2#ca810333

Further discussion

https://www.vegascreativesoftware.in...-rate--123123/

https://www.vegascreativesoftware.in...-vp18--122987/
    Last edited by vkmast; 09-08-2021 at 09:56 AM.

Thanks vkmast. I think you could be right, that it has something to do with the GPU/drivers etc. I'm using an old AMD Radeon HD 5800 Series, which needs upgrading to something better.