Thread: Frn Mars - Medvetsls (my first music video)

Default Frn Mars - Medvetsls (my first music video)

Hello! I don't usually post in forums but lately i have been getting more into filming and video editing. I edited a video for one of my music projects earlier this year and I would really like to hear what you think about it. When making the video the idea was to go for a 70s horror movie vibe, so the choice of camera and also much of the editing was done with this in mind. The majority of the work was to simply find the best parts from a ton of raw material. I also added simple mirror effects, color grading and some other effects, trying to add to the original idea.

Cheers/ Alexander

I don't think I have seen any 70s horror films but this clip sure has a vintage vibe to it. I don't really see anything I don't like or would suggest to do different either. Nice music as well
    The cats are watching us...

Blog Entries

I don't know what happened to my original response. I can only guess I failed to post it.
    The look is much more 1980/1990s than 1970s but it's OK.
    I love the grumbing bass riff and the sound is very "underground". Possibly more of a 1960s vibe? Please send links to more of your music!
    Tim

Thanks a lot!

Yes I will do that! I have another video that will be released this friday, I will be sure to post it here aswell.

We are going for more of a underground sound and are very influenced by bands of that era so you are correct.
    You can find more of our music on Spotify, Youtube and other streaming serivces.

Sorry for the late response, I have not had time to browse much on forums the last month or so.

Thanks for the kind words/ Alexander