Thread: Video Audio Translator??

Default Video Audio Translator??

I follow a German celebrity. No surprise most of her videos are in German. I'm looking for something that can translate or transcribe a video/audio? The principle is tediously simple because you tube can transcribe on-the-fly. Is an essential part of a video editors toolkit so Any ideas?

2. Default

Maybe search for a voice to text app, then run the output of that through a translator.

Google translate will translate audio 'as you speak' but it stops after a one second pause (every time she takes a breath) which is a frustration. All the other 25 apps use the same Google engine. I thought it would be an easy find but looks like I'll have to try uploading all her clips to you tube and let that transcribe them all.

Default Language Translator ~ Video Editor software

hi,friend was reading the comments in the forum and couldn't help but notice you needed help translating videos...i came across an awesome video editor that has i think what you are looking for.please find the link below and check it out for yourself.i hope this helps.have a good day..

https://nvgitau-37ef0.gr8.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCro...Yzn18ou_nmZnFA

Quote Originally Posted by GobShyte View Post
    I follow a German celebrity. No surprise most of her videos are in German. I'm looking for something that can translate or transcribe a video/audio? The principle is tediously simple because you tube can transcribe on-the-fly. Is an essential part of a video editors toolkit so Any ideas?