Thread: 4K French Pau scenery

Default 4K French Pau scenery

Pau is the city of French art and history and the capital of the province of Bearn in the history of France. It has become an important tourist city due to hot springs and natural mountain scenery. The French poet Lamartine once exclaimed "Look at the mountains to Pau and look at the sea to Naples". This film introduces the main attractions of Pau and its surroundings, such as the Pyrenees National Park, Pic du Midi d'Ossau, Pic du Midi de Bigorre, Beaumont Palace and Château de Pau, etc., please watch!

I haven't seen much of your previous shares and honestly only quickly skipped through this but I noticed a LOT of overexposed footage in this and I vaguely recall seeing that before on earlier shares as well. Are you getting paid to film this? Travelling all those locations doesn't come free does it?
    The cats are watching us...

I also keep learning, I hope you all witness my progress together. I pay for it myself. If someone gives me money, I will definitely shoot better, because there is more time to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by PPFilm View Post
    I also keep learning, I hope you all witness my progress together. I pay for it myself. If someone gives me money, I will definitely shoot better, because there is more time to improve.

Practice makes perfect Really awesome though, I wish I had the means to travel as much.
    The cats are watching us...