Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Escapade

1. Default Escapade

Many moons ago, this video was started. 6 years after shooting the footage, it's finally done, 23 years after the song was recorded...

Awesome stuff! Something seems to go wrong with the transition at around 1:44 though but that might be me.
    The cats are watching us...

3. Default

I think that was intentional. That part was done about 3 years ago, so don't really remember...

Could be, I was wondering about that. It looks a lot like the next transition though but that one is smoother.
    The cats are watching us...

Blog Entries

Do you want feedback on this or have you posted just for fun (as the section suggests)?
    Congratulations on persevering with the project anyway. How many of us have stufff we started years ago and never quite got around to finishing?
    Tim

Hi, congrats on completing this music video!, angles and shot are good and the guitar playing is awesome

7. Default

Feedback welcome, if constructive. Gotta remember a lot of the driving footage was filmed hand-held out of a moving car on bumpy roads with no stablization, then tracked in AfterFX and Warp Stabilizer - part of the reason it took so long to get it done, and why I gave up so many times. At least it's out of the way and I can forget about it...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ianharding View Post
    Hi, congrats on completing this music video!, angles and shot are good and the guitar playing is awesome
    Thanks
    I did what I could with the tools at my disposal at the time, which wasn't much!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by diddy1960 View Post
    Feedback welcome, if constructive. .
    This would be better placed in the "User Videos" section then. Would you like me to mobe it?
    Tim

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    This would be better placed in the "User Videos" section then. Would you like me to mobe it?
    Yeah, if you want. I wasn't sure which one to put it in...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast