Hello everyone, I'm really excited to be joining the community, and I really look forward to meeting each and every one of you on here!

I figured the best way to start things off was to showcase one of my favorite videos, which also happens to be my directorial debut. This is a short film that I, along with several good friends (and my now fiancé) helped me to pull off. It was a very challenging experience, but one that I will gladly go through again if it means getting to tell a really good story.

What is that story you might ask? Well, I don't want to give too much away and ruin the surprise, but I can give a little introduction as to what is in the short;

"Heather Curtis is a traumatized woman, seeing all her friends massacred at the hand of a one Robert Kane. A paranormal figure who's only seen in reflections. Heather tries to deal with the aftermath of such event, but has great difficulty adjusting to life. Robert still stalker her in the shadows waiting for his moment to strike. Will Heather Survive the final showdown in THE FINAL GIRL!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48YwxFN7RBk