Thread: AE/PPro Help

Default AE/PPro Help

Hello!

I'm having a problem to view in PPro the files that i've created in AE. The exported fie is avi. when i drag it into the timeline in PPro nothing appears on the monitor window. Otherwise, it can be viewed perfectly in the preview of the project window and in the left monitor of the monitor window, but not in the right monitor.
    Any ideas??

Thanks in advance!

So then, you can play the clip outside of premiere and in the left monitor window when in Premiere but it does nto playback on the right monitor in premiere.

I can imagine so many silly reasons for not sweeing the clip i.e. layer display turned off, black video over the top etc etc buyt I'm presuming this is nto the case. It's not a simple case of the clip needs rendering is it?

Even though you have not applied any effects yet maybe it still insist on rendering for some reason. maybe clip resolution or aspect ratio.

other than that I'm nto sure. Supply more details. clip res, size, aspect ratio used in both apps. How you are previewing etc etc

ok, that silly reasons that you were thinking of it's not the question And it's not a question of rendering it too, i've made it yet! No effects heve been applyed!
    The clip is a AVI, has a 720x576 size, frame rate 25, pixel aspect ratio 1.067, compressor Cvid, Cinepak Codec by Radius..
    I don't really know what's going on, it plays perfectly in Windows Media Player and in the left montor of the monitor window!

Hmm, dunno then. If aspect ratios and clip size are comparable to your project then I'm at a loss.

If you could render out a second or two of video and provide a link to the AVI I'd be happy to see if I can open and play it from a timeline and maybe help to diagnose the problem.

yes, i could do that... but.. i don't know how to provide a link Perhaps you could send me an e-mail adress and i just send the file trough it!
    Anyway, thank you very much!