Thread: Help Wanted - Editor needed

Default Help Wanted - Editor needed

I need someone who can edit mpeg, avi, and probably a few other types of files. First example of what I need done is for a short clip to have one of two abilities.... have a link at the bottom of the video as it is playing that can be clicked to put you on a specific website... or a CLICK HERE bubble added to the video. Also to make it so that after the video is done playing it automatically opens to a specific website. Please PM me with your contact details or reply here so that I can PM you with my email for us to make sure we can work together.

If I am posting in the wrong area... I am sorry... please direct me to a proper site and/or location.

Thanks tons,

HTR

sounds like you need video playing in a flash animation type of thing.
    Thats the only way i can think you can have a link to an actual website.

Its not something ive ever done though

nick
    Full Specs: 3.2 Pentium 4 Processor, 1Gb RAM 80Gb Root Drive, 120Gb Video Drive + another 160Gb external, Adobe Premiere Pro, Pinnacle liquid edition pro, ati radion 256mb

Default Re: Help Wanted - Editor needed

Quote Originally Posted by hardtoremember
    I need someone who can edit mpeg, avi, and probably a few other types of files. First example of what I need done is for a short clip to have one of two abilities.... have a link at the bottom of the video as it is playing that can be clicked to put you on a specific website... or a CLICK HERE bubble added to the video. Also to make it so that after the video is done playing it automatically opens to a specific website. Please PM me with your contact details or reply here so that I can PM you with my email for us to make sure we can work together.

If I am posting in the wrong area... I am sorry... please direct me to a proper site and/or location.

Thanks tons,

HTR
    #
    i would perfuctly happly do this for you if you send me the files in the post or somthing pm me for more detail. as the post above said it would be encoded into a flash file but to do this with video you just have to turn the video box into hyperlink