Thread: Opinion

Default Opinion

Hello everybody, we are a small group from Hungary, and try to make a small business with video editing, specially promotional videos for different areas.

I would like to ask your opinion about the following video.

How do you like the transitions? The dynamic of the video? Colours?

Here is the link for the video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q53gTE-_60o

Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by MosnalloRs View Post
    Hello everybody, we are a small group from Hungary, and try to make a small business with video editing, specially promotional videos for different areas.

Thanks a lot.

Hi there,

My personal opinion:
    Transfers are largely fine
    Dynamic: No, it's waaay to much speed ramping, it's making me seasick and also I feel this clip is a bit long.
    Colours: Colours seem a bit dull, probably personal taste though. I usually like a more vibrant look.

I do like the detail shots but I kind of miss the human element of the video. People connect to faces and this food could have been prepared by a robot for all we know

Then again if the client is satisfied... who cares
    The cats are watching us...

Blog Entries

Personally i didn't have a problem with the speed ramping.
    I agree with grapes that the colours are wrong. Food needs to look bright and vibrant.
    I didn't like the very narrow depth of field on the product. Your images should show the whole of the product in focus, not just the middle bit!
    Absolutely agree that the product isn't what sells, it's the people. I would prefer to see people's faces as they conecntarte on and enjoy prepatring the food and some happy cistomers receiving and/or enjoying eating the food.
    The music was annoyingly repetitive and bland. Neither modern nor old school. You could get away with that in the middle maybe, but it really required a stinger with a logo at the beginning and end. Something snappy that grabs the attention.
    Tim

I read the other comments before watching (i normally wouldnt)
    IMO its about a minute too long. i think the edit needs making snappier by cutting length from some of the clips the first "shredded meat" one a prime candidate. i totally agree with Tim, we should see people's faces interacting with the chief... however i dont agree with Tim RE the music, i actually think it works very well in this piece.
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

Quote Originally Posted by MosnalloRs View Post

Thanks a lot.
    There are various types of marketing, depending on the required one, you can be provided with the necessary information not only with video promotion. Just in this way at least there will be an understanding in which direction you need material. If you are interested, you can learn blogs from owox bi https://www.owox.com/ here. Thanks for attention.
    Last edited by Antagonist; 05-27-2020 at 11:07 AM.