Thread: Stay safe!

Default Stay safe!

Stay safe out there people! Anxiety levels here are peaking, especially as one of my major outlets (motorsport filming) looks to be off the cards for the foreseeable future. Maybe I'll have to revisit my scalextric videos! Anybody else have any filming ideas when we're all in lockdown??!!!

I have been doing mostly photography recently. I'm better at it than video which I don't find too easy. I'm going to try and get stuck into learning and practising. I need to.

Quote Originally Posted by Jediboy View Post
    I have been doing mostly photography recently. I'm better at it than video which I don't find too easy.
    You're not alone there! There's a lot of crossovers, but for me the thing about video is the sheer volume of time required to wade through the footage and continually question what makes the final cut, sequencing and generally telling a story (even if it's just a video of your kids). You don't have that with pictures!

Indeed. There is an awful lot of work with video that you don't get with photography. I do kick myself though for taking the easy option.