Thread: Little help Please in Software

Default Little help Please in Software

Hello To all, first time posting here for help, my daughter wants to learn all about video editing and doing all sorts of fun things with Video's, she wants to learn and have fun with our family videos changing faces on each others bodies and adding goofy fun clips and etc,
    What are the best tools we can get her to learn and have fun with all types of Video's ... ? she has always loved Video's and movies, always wanted to know how to make them, how to make animated movies, special affects and etc, she is in high school now and keeps asking me to buy here face editing/ face changing software,
    all info will be helpful, Thank You to all who read and reply

Blog Entries

I think there are all sorts of iPad apps that will do this sort of thing in an automatic way, However if she wants to do it manually and with more flexibility, HitFilm Express is free for MacOS and Windows. It will allow her to do all sorts of "compositing" (video effects, if you like) and there are tons of YouTube tutorials. If she's serious, this will give her a reasonable grounding in video effects. If she just wants quick results for fun, this probably is no the way to go.
    Tim