Thread: One more

Default One more

Next episode. Apologies for my poor attempt at a Welsh accent.

https://youtu.be/ar4amf2YQT0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I'd have liked one or two more factoids about Chepstow castle (although I appreciate some others might not, so it's a matter of taste).
    I'm still enjoying the relaxed friendly delivery.
    I thought Carol's handheld shot from the passenger seat as you drove past (and panned towards the burial mound) was incredibly steady.
    Is it legal to fly a drone over a road?
    You were right to warn us about the "Welsh" accent!
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    I'd have liked one or two more factoids about Chepstow castle (although I appreciate some others might not, so it's a matter of taste).
    I'm still enjoying the relaxed friendly delivery.
    I thought Carol's handheld shot from the passenger seat as you drove past (and panned towards the burial mound) was incredibly steady.
    Is it legal to fly a drone over a road?
    You were right to warn us about the "Welsh" accent!
    Yes watching back again the castle section does need more narration.

The view of the burial ground is from an insta360 One X so the pan is post production which is why its so smooth but Carol will be happy to take the glory

The law relating to drones is I must be at least 50m away from vehicles and structures. That can be vertical so that flight was legal. The law is tight on drones and I had to pass an exam, register and licence the drone. I think they will be illegal in a few years as the big boys want that 0 to 400ft airspace for deliveries.

Thanks for the feedback. I will not post them all here as people will get fed up but maybe the odd one now and then where some input might be helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Wow, I didn't appreciate the 50m rule included vertical! That strikes me as rather odd.
    I had every expectation that you would piloting legally and I'm glad I was right.
    Tim