Thread: Sissinghurst.

Default Sissinghurst.

I have not been here since I donít know when. I tried all the logins I could think of but none worked so I registered again.

I disappeared due to work pressures but now I am retired and have rediscovered the video bug.

Having bought a campervan with plans to travel and vlog I got back into video making.

I always remember you guys gave honest feedback and I learned a lot from that.

Anyway here is my latest effort and I would appreciate thoughts on doing better.

https://youtu.be/Rix2TnCUKso

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Default

It's not really what I normally find interesting, but I enjoyed it more than I expected.

The one thing that stood out as a potential improvement is to apply a filter to remove the fisheye effect on most of the shots. I could see leaving it unprocessed on the selfie stick shots.

Quote Originally Posted by bouldersoundguy View Post
    The one thing that stood out as a potential improvement is to apply a filter to remove the fisheye effect on most of the shots.
    Thanks. I edit using Lumafusion on an ipad. I will have a search and see if there is anything available I can use for that.

Blog Entries

A test as I'm having difficulty posting ....
    Tim

Blog Entries

It seems I can only post very short posts...?
    Ken, I've done quite a lengthy review of this. If you're interested, PM me your email address and I'll send it.
    I'll post it here when/if the problem is resolved.
    Tim

Thanks TIm I have sent a PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Duerden View Post
    Thanks. I edit using Lumafusion on an ipad. I will have a search and see if there is anything available I can use for that.

If you're using an actual GoPro, specifically one with ProTune, you can still download GoPro Studio with a filter specifically for that. One of my GoPro cameras doesn't have ProTune so I use the Deform plugin in Vegas Pro. But I suspect GoPro Studio doesn't work on an iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by bouldersoundguy View Post
    If you're using an actual GoPro, specifically one with ProTune, you can still download GoPro Studio with a filter specifically for that. One of my GoPro cameras doesn't have ProTune so I use the Deform plugin in Vegas Pro. But I suspect GoPro Studio doesn't work on an iPad.
    I am using a Gopro with Protune but sadly Gopro Studio does not appear to be available for the ipad. Hopefully one day Lumafusion will accept pluggins.