Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pinnacle Studio 9

Default Pinnacle Studio 9

Hello.

I'm new to this forum, and I recently just bought Pinnacle Studio 9. I am a little frustrated with this program, because it hasn't been going all that well. I do not have any sort of video capture card. I'm doing this strictly for video editing. Okay, let me tell you what's going on.

Problem: Since I'm very new, I would like to know how to get actual videos going and running on my Studio 9. Such as, I see a link I hit it for a gaming video. Since I have Mozilla FireFox I save it to desktop. Then I try to open it up in Studio 9, and it says I can not open this file. It said that for every single one I tried. Is there any way I can fix this?

Question: What is the bestthing for Pinnacle Studio 9 to be saved as, like wmv, mpeg, avi. Idk any of them yet, I'm still reading the manual I recieved with this program. So any saving things here.?....lol.

Whoever took the time to read this, I thank you alot. And a double thank you, if you can actually help. I would really really really appreciate it.

So thank you in advance, and c ya!

anyone?

I really need this

Blog Entries

Studio probably doesn't work well with heavily compressed media. You may need to convert this to a less compressed format. See section 9 of the FAQ for a conversion method.

How would I compress them into making them work?

Blog Entries

Section 9 did not help me. sorry, but I just want videos to edit, and actually edit them in my studio9 and not be wasting my money on this software.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeRo CooL
    Section 9 did not help me. sorry, but I just want videos to edit, and actually edit them in my studio9 and not be wasting my money on this software.
    Dont quite understand - Wasting money on what software?

Blog Entries

To edit these clips you have downloaed you will need to convert them to a format that Pinnacle Studio recognises. Section 9 describes how to convert video to DV AVI which us universally accepted by editing software. It shows you how to do this using the freeware tool, virtualdub.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Thorpe
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeRo CooL
    Dont quite understand - Wasting money on what software?
    Wasting money on Studio9.....got it at BesyBuy for 86.70 something, but thank you Marc, I'll read more into it and then tell you how I came out

ahhhhhh, what # is it.............i dont see transfer to avi

sry im a noob<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast