Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Need a little help with the editing program Sony Vegas Pro.

  1. #1

    Exclamation Need a little help with the editing program Sony Vegas Pro.

    Hey guys. I was wondering how can I edit texts profesionally like the way this guy does in this video:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNg1oyN9bek

    Like moving edges around the text etc...

  2. Default

    The titling I saw in the video itself could probably be done within Vegas Pro. Some of the titling I saw in the sample videos would take a plugin of some sort. I don't really do fancy titles so I can get by with the built in tools, but it looks like Boris Graffiti might be what you're looking for.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bouldersoundguy View Post
    The titling I saw in the video itself could probably be done within Vegas Pro. Some of the titling I saw in the sample videos would take a plugin of some sort. I don't really do fancy titles so I can get by with the built in tools, but it looks like Boris Graffiti might be what you're looking for.
    I want to know how to make this kind of text animations, not looking for a font.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    11,349
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasUser67 View Post
    I want to know how to make this kind of text animations, not looking for a font.
    Lol Boris Graffiti is a titling plug-in, not a font!
    Tim

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasUser67 View Post
    I want to know how to make this kind of text animations, not looking for a font.
    As stated, it's a complete titling plugin, with animation tools and all kinds of stuff.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bouldersoundguy View Post
    As stated, it's a complete titling plugin, with animation tools and all kinds of stuff.
    Shoot, sorry. I couldn't seem to find it online, do you know a source where i can download it? In its original website, all download links are dead.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasUser67 View Post
    Shoot, sorry. I couldn't seem to find it online, do you know a source where i can download it? In its original website, all download links are dead.
    https://borisfx.com/products/graffiti/

    [Edit] It looks like the functionality of Graffiti may have been folded into a newer package. I bet if you looked through the Boris site you would find titling tools.
    Last edited by bouldersoundguy; 10-03-2019 at 08:02 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Sony Vegas editing
    By Spooky Ghoosty in forum How do I do this?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2018, 10:54 PM
  2. Sony Vegas Editing help
    By blecap in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 05:27 PM
  3. What is the best audio editing program to use with Sony Vegas?
    By NikolaiV in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 12:23 PM
  4. help on Sony Vegas for options in these program
    By pajtox in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 02:39 PM
  5. Is Sony Vegas a multilanguage program??
    By marrs in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2006, 10:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •