Thread: Animated social media on video?

Default Animated social media on video?

How do you create this social media effect on videos? https://gyazo.com/c5a298311c942cdd7c11e1efd1f5e074

Blog Entries

Do you mean the animated graphics bit in the loer right? If so, you need a compositor like After Effects (expensive) or HitFilm (free) or DaVinci Fusion (free)
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Do you mean the animated graphics bit in the loer right? If so, you need a compositor like After Effects (expensive) or HitFilm (free) or DaVinci Fusion (free)
    I mean the Lower left part sorry i was clear. It's like a animated instagram logo followed by the follow button. I think it's called lower thirds but im not sure how to make that one that i demonstrated.
    Last edited by boywonder; 05-07-2019 at 05:05 PM.

Blog Entries

Duh! It's me who doesn't know my left from my right!
    The answer is the same.
    For those particular graphics I'd probably create them in something like Photoshop (personally I'd use Affinity Designer or Affinity Photo as that's the software I have)
    Then animate it in After Effects, HitFilm Express or Fusion (or in my case HitFilm Pro as that's the software I have). I could also do it in Vegas, but HitFilm would be quicker.

Whatrever software you use you will need to learn basic animation in it. There are literally hundreds of tutorials on how to make animated lower thirds. Most concentrate on using the software itself to create the images, but whether you create the images in the compositing software or import the graphic images, the principles for aimation are identical.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Duh! It's me who doesn't know my left from my right!
    The answer is the same.
    For those particular graphics I'd probably create them in something like Photoshop (personally I'd use Affinity Designer or Affinity Photo as that's the software I have)
    Then animate it in After Effects, HitFilm Express or Fusion (or in my case HitFilm Pro as that's the software I have). I could also do it in Vegas, but HitFilm would be quicker.

Whatrever software you use you will need to learn basic animation in it. There are literally hundreds of tutorials on how to make animated lower thirds. Most concentrate on using the software itself to create the images, but whether you create the images in the compositing software or import the graphic images, the principles for aimation are identical.
    Thank you Tim, much help you're a star.