Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wireless lag to camera direct recording.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Dunakin View Post
    Thanks Ray. Nice to hear you are getting results with budget gear
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

I very nearly pushed the button on the Rode go wireless and may still do in the future, it’s getting great reviews but the limited range (line of sight is pretty restricting. in the meantime, I set up my Azden wireless receiver and lav mic directly to the camera mic input. It worked surprisingly well considering the budget price.

Ok, it needs work in post but compared with the time I spent on my last project matching audio from a separate recorder having the audio with the camera footage maybe a godsend.
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12