Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Big Flat Hollow Globe (2019) Documentary

Blog Entries

[to jochicago's lengthy post]

This is a great post. I shall file this away and use it if I even need to present an argument. It's all common sense, of course, but rarely have I seen this expressed so clearly. I doubt it'll change theog's opinions, but it would be nice to think it might give him pause for thought.

[One for the longer-term members of the forum]
    Once upon a time I'd wonder if theog has a beard, but as everyone has a beard nowadays it seems too much of a safe bet.

Is it just coincidence that the increase in the number of beards coincides with the increase in political madness in the world? I must check jochicago's post before drawing any bold conclusion.
    Tim

2. Default

Thanks Tim. I've been away on my client project (went well BTW), but I wanted to follow up on the point you brought up.

I suspect our new friend was reading and took something home to ponder. I don't expect people to change their approach to things overnight, but I do expect all of us seeking feedback to try to receive honest feedback and make something of it.

In these times of divisiveness and alternative facts, I believe it is a community effort to help those that need a push breaking away from wrong ideas. It is more important than ever that we do less to dismiss, and more to extend a hand and help someone work through their barriers.

We all have barriers, we all need a hand with something. They say it takes a village to raise a person. I think this is true at all stages of life. We are always feeding off each other and bouncing ideas off each other. That puts a constant responsibility on each of us to step-in and contribute when someone's off center.

Now I'm off to hug a tree.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12