Thread: Can anyone recognize this video editing program?

Default Can anyone recognize this video editing program?

Hello everyone!

Some guy hit me with his car and now is suing me (long story). and submitted into evidence a video taken from a security camera. It is obvious that the footage was doctored. In fact it looks like the bozo edited the video and then instead of submitting the edited video, he videoed his screen of the editing program. If you look at the border around the video you can see what I believe is an editing program. My question is, can anyone recognize what editing program it is or at least confirm that it is an editing program and not just a video player.Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 10.18.23 PM.jpg

I can't attach the video but that's a screenshot and the whole video is available here:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8R...ew?usp=sharing

Not familiar with every video editing interface out there, but to me that looks like the interface of the security camera system. If you look around you'll see calendar tools, a print button, stuff that usually has no home in a video editing software but security monitoring. This would explain why the person needed to take a video of the screen instead of just exporting, perhaps they were being shown the video on the security monitor.

Also, the editing seems to me that it is the security software using motion detection to avoid being on when nothing is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by jochicago View Post
    Not familiar with every video editing interface out there, but to me that looks like the interface of the security camera system. If you look around you'll see calendar tools, a print button, stuff that usually has no home in a video editing software but security monitoring. This would explain why the person needed to take a video of the screen instead of just exporting, perhaps they were being shown the video on the security monitor.

Also, the editing seems to me that it is the security software using motion detection to avoid being on when nothing is happening.

That makes sense. Thanks for pointing that out.