Thread: Software Explainer Video

Lightbulb Software Explainer Video

Hello guys, I'm David and I'm a total newbie in this. I'm looking for online software explanation video sites who offer templates so I can put my text and images and make something simple. I need something simple to make explainer video for software, it would be nice if a template is like a desktop screen. I've found sites who offer templates with animations, but I don't like that, it looks like for kids. I just need something simple with 10-15 slides and transitions. I've tried to do download templates for Adobe AE, but it's rocket science for me

If someone knows that kind of site, I would be very thankful

Cheers,
    David

Quote Originally Posted by davidtek View Post
    Hello guys, I'm David and I'm a total newbie in this. I'm looking for online software explanation video sites who offer templates so I can put my text and images and make something simple. I need something simple to make explainer video for software, it would be nice if a template is like a desktop screen. I've found sites who offer templates with animations, but I don't like that, it looks like for kids. I just need something simple with 10-15 slides and transitions. I've tried to do download templates for Adobe AE, but it's rocket science for me

If someone knows that kind of site, I would be very thankful

Cheers,
    David
    It may sound completely crazy but I suspect that Powerpoint or some equivalent presentation software is likely the ideal solution. You can even export your presentation as a movie and I've seen quite wonderful animations made with just Powerpoint software.
    The cats are watching us...

Hi Grapes, thank you for the reply. I was thinking about Pp but it takes too much work. I need to make every picture in PS and make around 100 slides I'm looking for something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNMZ9fd7xtU just instead of a mobile phone, I would like to have a desktop screen. Do you know where I can find something like that?

Thanks

ehm... all I see there in that link is just a video animation? Are you simply looking for a desktop screen overlay picture?
    something like this?
    https://www.freepik.com/search?forma...pular&type=psd
    The cats are watching us...

Yeah, something like that. I will try it out today. Thank you so much

I've checked that site. It offer only images which i can edit and put into the movie, which is good for some another project. I'm looking for kind of site like this https://www.powtoon.com but who offer to make explainer video with those templates (desktop screen). Also, if you know any software for making animation, which is easy for use, i will be very thankful
    Last edited by davidtek; Yesterday at 06:38 PM.