Thread: WHAT IS THIS VIDEO STYLE *URGENT*

Default WHAT IS THIS VIDEO STYLE *URGENT*

Filming Video Tomorrow & Desperately Need To Know What This Video Style Is Called:

Long Story Short.. I've fallen in love with the girl I've been seeing for a while now. We both had bad long term relationships in our last and have been taking it slow as we want to get to know each other on a deeper level. We'll now I'm ready to take it to the next step, and I know she is too.

I have written a love letter (103 word count) ..which at the end of the video will ask to take relationship to the next level.. Obviously much mushy and romantic then I have describe.. I have made a word documents containing 103 pages, containing word per page. We are going around tomorrow getting complete stranger (in a nice area) and asking 103 complete strangers to be apart of it. One by one we are going to ask to simply hold each one to hold one of the papers and allow us to take a short 2 second video and then compile them all together. My friend is excellent at editing, so I just need to forward her all the clips. The video will play accordingly so she can read this love letter, culminating with a question, all while our favorite country love song plays the backround.. I know she is going to love it, however I just need it to be perfect. Everyone involved knows the plans however we are not professionals. I would like to watch some other videos in the same style, doesn't need to be the same topic or anything. Just anything I can research just so I can have a better idea for tomorrow. My problem is I don't know the style of video this is called, every way I word it via goose and YouTube, keeping bringing up results nothing like I mean.. PLZ HELPP

I need assistance ASAP

Can provide personal phone number if its to much to type.

There's no link...
    The cats are watching us...

I have yet to film the video, I'm filming in 4 hours

Right sorry I didn't read it well enough. I couldn't find anything though. It's like a finishing each other's sentences by jump cutting but like you said nothing really comes up no matter how you word it. I suspect there's not really a specific name for it but if there is that'd be nice to know indeed.
    Good luck on the project!!
    The cats are watching us...