Thread: Mavic 2 Pro - My Settings

1. Default Mavic 2 Pro - My Settings

Had some chance to play with the Mavic 2 pro and have made the upgrade from the 1st Gen mavic, super impress by this new machine! Here, in this video I will share with you the settings I normally used for my flights and shoots. Hopefully, they are useful for you, Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by mannyteh View Post
    Had some chance to play with the Mavic 2 pro and have made the upgrade from the 1st Gen mavic, super impress by this new machine! Here, in this video I will share with you the settings I normally used for my flights and shoots. Hopefully, they are useful for you, Enjoy!

You havenít by chance been near Gatwick with this have you ?

Couple of observations ... no denying, itís a lovely bit of kit but I would have liked to have seen a bit less talking and more actual footage from the drone. There seemed to be a bit of jerkiness with the 30fps footage wondering if thatís an issue with the camera frame rate not matching the timeline frame rate or drone issue.

The hyper lapse footage looked great with the grading. Would have liked to see more ... Iím a sucker for hyper lapse
    Last edited by enc; 12-21-2018 at 09:47 AM.
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by enc View Post
    You haven’t by chance been near Gatwick with this have you ?

Couple of observations ... no denying, it’s a lovely bit of kit but I would have liked to have seen a bit less talking and more actual footage from the drone. There seemed to be a bit of jerkiness with the 30fps footage wondering if that’s an issue with the camera frame rate not matching the timeline frame rate or drone issue.

The hyper lapse footage looked great with the grading. Would have liked to see more ... I’m a sucker for hyper lapse
    hahaha brilliant. it was alien, haven't you heard?

i was flying fast in sports mode sometimes. but yea i will be doing more hyperlapse soon, when i get the chance
    h