Thread: How do they do that ..

Default How do they do that ..

.. watched a music video ... clips were slow mo but lip sync was in time with song.
    My only guess would be, mime to music track played at double speed. Footage recorded at a high frame rate (say 50fps) then played back at -50 percent on the time line. music played back in normal time so it's in time with clips not sure if it would work and a bit Heath Robinson but can't think of another way !?
    Last edited by enc; 11-27-2018 at 07:24 AM.
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

Sounds like the easiest way indeed... nice concept to try sometimes
    The cats are watching us...

Yeah, I'm gonna try it
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

Blog Entries

Do you have a link to the one which prompted the question? (BTW "Yes" is not an acceptable answer, please post it here )
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Do you have a link to the one which prompted the question? (BTW "Yes" is not an acceptable answer, please post it here )
    Afraid not mr.s. I don't even know who the "artist" was....
    Just some bland, female soul singer. Great effect with the slow mo though !