Thread: SILENCE | CS:GO Edit

Default SILENCE | CS:GO Edit

I make csgo edits and irl videos, i am trying to grow as a video editor

Blog Entries

Rule 3 (see sticky at the top of the section) ".....please do not post videos of ....game movies"
    However, seeiing as you have, what you have done is pretty good - a consistent look and feel, but even in the mere 30 odd seconds it lasted I found myself getting bored partly because you started a pattern of repeating cuts to the same beats and partly because they were all very similar shots.
    Grab your phone, go out and shoot some live action (bmx, skateboard, parkour/free running, fishing - OK maybe not fishing) and play with that in a similar style. The try to create a bit of a story/narrative to it to maintain the viewer's interest and create an emotional involvement. Then you'll be on the road to editing.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Rule 3 (see sticky at the top of the section) ".....please do not post videos of ....game movies"
    However, seeiing as you have, what you have done is pretty good - a consistent look and feel, but even in the mere 30 odd seconds it lasted I found myself getting bored partly because you started a pattern of repeating cuts to the same beats and partly because they were all very similar shots.
    Grab your phone, go out and shoot some live action (bmx, skateboard, parkour/free running, fishing - OK maybe not fishing) and play with that in a similar style. The try to create a bit of a story/narrative to it to maintain the viewer's interest and create an emotional involvement. Then you'll be on the road to editing.
    Thank you a lot for the feedback, i have done a irl edit also, but this is just one of the things i edit But thank you a lot