Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Noisy stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Jediboy View Post
    Hi,

So if anyone has any help/advice/experience using r o y a l t y f r e e m u s i s then I'd love to hear from you. Good sites/bad sites, prices, do's and don'ts etc.....

Many thanks

Chris
    Google Kevin Macleod
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

Quote Originally Posted by enc View Post
    Google Kevin Macleod
    Cheers, had a quick look and appears to be plenty there too.
    Thanks for the help so far.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Peters View Post
    Apparently the forum has developed a reaction to Royalty Free Musi c. No head why after spending an hour investigating!
    And my replies which didn't even include that phrase!
    I've replied to Jediboy privately but for the benefit of other (future) readers, in addition to suggestions alreday posted here, Smartsound has a good selection especially if you want to customise - not just length but instrument mix (s you can. for example drop out a lead instrument and perhaps drums under dialog - so much better than just lowering the volume). Search Eric Matyas (one time poster here) as well.
    Tim

Thanks again Tim, appreciate the help and advice. I have been trawling through the recommended sites and have found plenty of music that will work for my project.
    Cheers

A client of mine just referred me to another wonderful audio source:
    http://www.sonniss.com/gameaudiogdc2016
    https://sonniss.com/gameaudiogdc2017
    https://sonniss.com/gameaudiogdc18

It's a giveaway to celebrate GDC (game dev conference) as far as I can tell they started to give this away in 2016
    ** Correction there's also a 2015 version which can be found here: https://gamesounds.xyz/?dir=Sonniss....Audio%20Bundle
    Last edited by Grapes; 10-29-2018 at 12:24 PM.
    The cats are watching us...

Cheers Grapes. But none of the links seem to work for me??? Will keep trying though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jediboy View Post
    Cheers Grapes. But none of the links seem to work for me??? Will keep trying though.
    Odd that, they work fine over here...
    The cats are watching us...

Quote Originally Posted by Grapes View Post
    Odd that, they work fine over here...
    Working now, weird. Thanks and will have a closer look over the weekend when I have more time.

9. Default

Not on topic, but I wanted to mention since it came up here that over the last few weeks (maybe couple of months) it has been impossible for me to contribute to this forum. A couple of lengthy replies I tried to post failed after multiple attempts, and as a result I've stopped trying to contribute. I hope the system gets fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by jochicago View Post
    Not on topic, but I wanted to mention since it came up here that over the last few weeks (maybe couple of months) it has been impossible for me to contribute to this forum. A couple of lengthy replies I tried to post failed after multiple attempts, and as a result I've stopped trying to contribute. I hope the system gets fixed.

I feel your pain. Sounds identical to the issue I was having. Fingers crossed it was just a glitch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12