Thread: How can i add a Squeezback in a video

Default How can i add a Squeezback in a video

Hello i have seen sueezeback on tv shows, facebook and youtube. i would like to know how i can create and insert an animated squeezeback into my youtube videos see image below to understand what i meanrok2.jpg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by starchris View Post
    Hello i have seen sueezeback on tv shows, facebook and youtube. i would like to know how i can create and insert an animated squeezeback into my youtube videos see image below to understand what i meanrok2.jpg
    It depends what software your using for the details but fundamentally you create an image (1920x1080 if you're creating an HD video) of the "bcakground" - that is the parts of the flyers you want to show, then you keyframe a Picture in Picture effect. So, keyword to Google are "Picture in Picture" aka PiP and keyframe.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    It depends what software your using for the details but fundamentally you create an image (1920x1080 if you're creating an HD video) of the "bcakground" - that is the parts of the flyers you want to show, then you keyframe a Picture in Picture effect. So, keyword to Google are "Picture in Picture" aka PiP and keyframe.
    Thanks for your reply but i seriously did not get you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

Let's start with the basics - what software are you using?
    Tim