Thread: Recording Studio Promo Video

Default Recording Studio Promo Video

A video I recently produced for a recording studio. Check it out!

Shot completely on a LUMIX G7

https://youtu.be/8rFXUiO8zs4

Very nice. What did you do capture the narration audio with, or did SOS do that?

I'm looking at some previous gen Lumix cameras, like the G2-G4 range. Have you been using Panasonic before?

Thanks. We used a U87 from the studio, a luxury I wouldn’t normally have in other situations. This is my first Panasonic but I love it for video. For photos I’d probably have gone with something else.

This is very nice. I would have liked a touch of hair light on the main subject, but otherwise the video felt right to me.

It’s funny that you mentioned that. I recently did more research on 3 point lighting and noticed that exact issue with this shot. Oh well you learn from these mistakes. Thanks for the compliment !

Nicely shot and edited piece. All the info on the studio covered. Client must be well pleased.
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

Looks like a very professional video. Thanks for posting, I'm new to all of this so its nice to see this sort of video.

Blog Entries

Looked and sounded great. There's limited visual material so you have to make the best of what you've got. I'm not sure whether the content was written by the client or yourselves but what leapt out at me was that it took a minute and a half until any mention was made of the facilities on offer.

Not an issue if this is meant to be a documentary or information for someone who is already interested in booking the studio, but I would think potential customers would want that info (at least in summary form) right up front.
    Tim

9. Default

Nicely done! love the slow mo b-roll.

great one i like what i saw