Thread: Crop/Pan Window will not open

Default Crop/Pan Window will not open

So Im using Vegas Movie Studio 15 and its been fine until a few days ago... I was editing a video just fine until the Pan/Crop window refused to open. ive tried restarting the software, opening a new project, restarting my laptop but that doesn't work. it also isn't docked anywhere. if anyone knows any way to fix this, it would be a great help

Thanks in advance

Blog Entries

When I've had this problem in the pastit's because I've managed to drag the P&C window off the visible screen.
    You can try resetting to the default layout (View | Layouts) but I'm not that'll work.
    What i found works - change the screen resolution of your laptop to something (anything) else. Start Vegas. You can now probably see the window. Close Vegas, reset the laptop screen resolution and you should be good to go.
    Tim

The window may​ be hiding under the taskbar. Move the taskbar temporarily and see if you can find a part of the window there and drag it back to the display. If that or the advice above do not help, try resetting to default settings. https://www.vegascreativesoftware.in...tings--104646/

edit: in case you have the basic version (not the Platinum) of Movie Studio 15, note that it cannot be customized and does not have recallable window layouts. You need to reset to default settings to get back to Default Layout.
    Last edited by vkmast; 07-19-2018 at 04:30 PM.

Thanks. Turns out this was the problem. Frankly, i didnt know you could move the taskbar in windows 10. thanks again for the help.