Thread: A video about tuxedo cats

Default A video about tuxedo cats

Hello there.
    I made this video and music months ago. I've composed it and recorded it in just one day (hence the many "f'ups) and edited it within the lapse of one week.
    I love cats but I miss very much one in particular, which was a tuxedo cat.

Recorded with Reaper. Edited in Sony Vegas pro 13. All the animations are made with interpolations (it was a pain in the ass).

What do you think?

Well you certainly put a lot of work into that. If you ask me there's much to much going on almost continuously. Nice tune.
    The cats are watching us...

Blog Entries

Dunno what happened to my original reply.
    Anyway, I didn't think it was too busy, but (obviously) would have worked better had the clips been filmed with this in mind! I also liked the music composition and arrangement (I particularly appreciated the effort you'd gone to with the drums) even if the fretless bass wasn't quite pitch perfect at times.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Grapes View Post
    Well you certainly put a lot of work into that. If you ask me there's much to much going on almost continuously. Nice tune.
    Yes. probably it's oversaturated with visual information. But I like it that way. I got inspiration from Bill Wurtz's videos. Go check him out. He's hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by designimage View Post
    It seems always funny to see cats. Nice video making buddy.
    Thank you! I have a cat but I've done this because I miss my ex's tuxedo cat a lot. Sadly, I don't think I will have the chance to see her (the cat) again.
    Googling to look how to refer to ex partners in english, i've found this. Haha. So sad.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/self/commen...ss_my_exs_cat/
    Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Dunno what happened to my original reply.
    Anyway, I didn't think it was too busy, but (obviously) would have worked better had the clips been filmed with this in mind! I also liked the music composition and arrangement (I particularly appreciated the effort you'd gone to with the drums) even if the fretless bass wasn't quite pitch perfect at times.
    Hehe. Yes, i've recorded and composed it all in one sitting. I didn't wanted to spend more time than that recording/practising playing the instruments because I knew then I would've never finished it.
    And yes, buying a fretless bass as my first bass guitar was a stupid and a impulsive thing to do back then haha. Most of the times I autotune it a little, but as I said, this time I wanted to make it quick.
    Last edited by bantonioch; 07-02-2018 at 07:04 PM.

5. Default

Nice.. but i do not what to focus on.

Quote Originally Posted by ricky33 View Post
    Nice.. but i do not what to focus on.
    Thanks. That's what I like about Bill Wurtz's videos: it encourages me to watch it again to focus on different things