Thread: Simple footage for 80s inspired music video

Default Simple footage for 80s inspired music video

Well, it seems that i have to write it all over again because some bug with the thread tags. Here I go:

Hi. This is my first entry.
    I edit videos for my own music, since it seems people are more keen to hear it if it has something to look at, sadly.
    I went for a retro-80s feel, since the music is "synthwave". I downloaded some stock footage from the web with a common theme for each part of the track.
    The issue I had is that sony vegas pro 13 DOESN'T HAVE any automatic audio spectrum visualizer generator! So I had to screen capture winamp's visualization and blend it over the footage.
    FInally, I threw some warp fx and tv simulator to the video output so it looks like seen on a CRT TV.
    Hope you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by bantonioch View Post
    Well, it seems that i have to write it all over again because some bug with the thread tags. Here I go:

Hi. This is my first entry.
    I edit videos for my own music, since it seems people are more keen to hear it if it has something to look at, sadly.
    I went for a retro-80s feel, since the music is "synthwave". I downloaded some stock footage from the web with a common theme for each part of the track.
    The issue I had is that sony vegas pro 13 DOESN'T HAVE any automatic audio spectrum visualizer generator! So I had to screen capture winamp's visualization and blend it over the footage.
    FInally, I threw some warp fx and tv simulator to the video output so it looks like seen on a CRT TV.
    Hope you like it.
    Well I for one enjoyed it though I didn't like the warp fx. Clever to capture Winamp's spectrum visualisation! Looks nice to me.
    Apart from the wobbly thing I feel the shots fit the genre. I personally dig the music too. I think that just an audiospectrum would work just as well as a screen filler but then you would miss out on the joy of creating music video's
    The cats are watching us...

Quote Originally Posted by Grapes View Post
    Well I for one enjoyed it though I didn't like the warp fx. Clever to capture Winamp's spectrum visualisation! Looks nice to me.
    Apart from the wobbly thing I feel the shots fit the genre. I personally dig the music too. I think that just an audiospectrum would work just as well as a screen filler but then you would miss out on the joy of creating music video's
    Hehe. Thanks, Grapes. True! I did want to experiment a little with the video, though the visualization could have to be enough.

I would certainly use the music, not sure about the footage though, nice footage through key changes though,
    For short amusing clips, check out my channel.......... Click HERE

please feel free to subscribe and share before the kids kill each other lmao