Thread: Colorado Storm Clouds Time Lapse 5/30/2018

1. Default Colorado Storm Clouds Time Lapse 5/30/2018

Here's yet another time lapse. This time I did use GoPro Studio to take the fish eye distortion out. That's pretty much all I did other than import into Vegas Pro 14, letterbox it and render it at 1920x1024 progressive. I was hoping to run it long enough to get a minute out of it but the lightning was getting too close and it started to rain. I was using my skeleton housing so I could run external power, which made it less protected from water.

Quote Originally Posted by bouldersoundguy View Post
    Here's yet another time lapse. This time I did use GoPro Studio to take the fish eye distortion out. That's pretty much all I did other than import into Vegas Pro 14, letterbox it and render it at 1920x1024 progressive. I was hoping to run it long enough to get a minute out of it but the lightning was getting too close and it started to rain. I was using my skeleton housing so I could run external power, which made it less protected from water.

Beautiful! Too bad it sort of feels like it's just cutting out before the good bit starts A fade out wouldn't have hurt imho.
    The cats are watching us...