Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colorado Sky Time Lapse 5/27/18

Quote Originally Posted by RL_Sensei View Post
    yeah, in case you decide to get it, make sure that it works with Photoshop alone. I am not 100% sure of that, but i know that earlier version were built on the Camera raw engine so it had support for that.
    Camera RAW is also part of After Effects, why can't they just make it work in there :S
    Lol I just read that they actually do support After Effects! Problem solved
    Last edited by Grapes; 05-29-2018 at 08:33 PM.
    The cats are watching us...

Beautiful time lapse!

Well I gave LRTimelapse a go but I couldn't really get the flicker out. Also does it have the exact same horrible way of folder navigating that I hate from Lightroom... :(

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Grapes View Post
    Well I gave LRTimelapse a go but I couldn't really get the flicker out. Also does it have the exact same horrible way of folder navigating that I hate from Lightroom... :(
    That's weird. Did you check some tutorials on how to do it? Maybe you missed something.

Another thing you could use is DEFlicker from RE:Vision Effects. I use it for flickering lights of shoots where i had no control over the lighting situation - works perfectly.
    http://revisionfx.com/products/deflicker/

Just get their Free trial version for After Effects or Premiere Pro and test it out.

Quote Originally Posted by RL_Sensei View Post
    That's weird. Did you check some tutorials on how to do it? Maybe you missed something.

Another thing you could use is DEFlicker from RE:Vision Effects. I use it for flickering lights of shoots where i had no control over the lighting situation - works perfectly.
    http://revisionfx.com/products/deflicker/

Just get their Free trial version for After Effects or Premiere Pro and test it out.
    Aye I tried but those tutorials are quite challenging in the sense that the information isn't really concise. (I need tutorials to be quick and concise otherwise I can't keep my attention...) Also everyone assumes you use LR :/. I think it did help a little bit but the result wasn't nearly as well as those vids that these spotty teens put on the YouTube nowdays

I've used DeFlicker in the past with mixed results. Kind of forgot about that one though, thanks for the reminder
    Last edited by Grapes; 06-03-2018 at 06:35 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12