Thread: Et tu, Brute?

Default Et tu, Brute?

I announced the prize draw at a local theatre company event (tickets for an upcoming show) as a favor to the director - take a look at the reaction I got from one of the cast behind me! My wife caught it on tape otherwise I would never have known ..

Wow. Don't stand at the mouth of a volcano with that lady around. What's her problem?

Blog Entries

Don't push the messenger?
    I hope she feels suitably contrite.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Don't push the messenger?
    I hope she feels suitably contrite.
    No

But now I’m worried - I’ve also been asked to announce for a roller derby match on June 9th at a local arena - if community theatre is that dangerous, what’s going to happen to me with these ladies...

https://www.rollergirl.ca/rollerskat...ler-derby.html

This could of course all be a misunderstanding, perhaps they where talking about something completely different and the lady was acting out how she had to push something or maybe she was explaining what you shouldn't do to someone at the edge of a cliff. They are actors so they are bound to talk with the aid of acting
    The cats are watching us...

Quote Originally Posted by Grapes View Post
    This could of course all be a misunderstanding, perhaps they where talking about something completely different and the lady was acting out how she had to push something or maybe she was explaining what you shouldn't do to someone at the edge of a cliff. They are actors so they are bound to talk with the aid of acting
    yes that was probably it - just a simple misunderstanding