copyright free music

Thread: Blaupunkt CC894 Hi8

Thanks

Default Blaupunkt CC894 Hi8

Can anyone tell me how to set the time and date on this camcorder please

Thanks

I think no one answered you last time because they didn't know the answer

I've had a nosey around, and thanks to the incredibly unhelpful nature of the blaupunkt website, can't even find any reference to it on there. What I might suggest is that you phone or email Blaupunkt to see if there's anything they can suggest.

Thanks

Thanks for your response I cant find there email address or there phone number, I know one thing I will never buy any of there products again.

Thanks

A Sony version of the Blaupunkt Hi8 CC894 is the CCD-TR700 the manual can be down loaded from there website

Thanks

You found it? Fantastic! Cheers for posting the info here, in case someone else ends up getting here via google.

Cheers

Thanks

Default MANUAL UK VERSION

Manual for the Blaupunkt Hi8 CC894 is available from www.manualscentrer.com and will cost you $14 approx. 8

The manual is in PDF format, for a SONY CCD-TR2000E but this model is identical to the Blaupunkt Hi8 CC894 model. The previos SONY model stated in my last post, is for the US market and has a colour View Finder plus extras.

Thanks

I found the manual of the Sony CCDTR700 on the USA Sony website.
    The camcorder is quite similar to Blaupunkt, and it explains how to set Time and Date. For future reference of people using Google I give the solution to this problem:

1. Push both buttons labelled "DATE set" & "TIME shift" for at least 3 seconds until date indicator flashes on the LCD display.
    2. Adjust the digit (Year, Month, Day, Hour, Minutes, Seconds) using the "DATE set" button. Cycle through all the digits using the "TIME shift".
    The "DATE set" and "TIME shift" buttons are meant to be used to overimpress the DATE OR TIME on the recorded video, you can't record BOTH informations on the recorded video.

Keep in mind that this camcorder has a RCTC feature that record a timecode with the video, so you can retrieve this information when you play back a tape even if you didn't overimpress DATE or TIME on the video.

I hope this can be useful to other people.

BTW I bought this cam second hand to playback my old Video8 tapes... it's incredible how much I like analog over digital recording.... amazing results

CYA

MediaLK