Thread: How To Do Cool Spin Transition In Premiere

Default How To Do Cool Spin Transition In Premiere

at about 1:18 into the video their is a cool spin transition that I cannot figure out how to do. Ive tried using mirrors, multiple layers, and countless other things but I can't seem to figure out how the editor did it in the video.

I don't think it is a fancy transition..... just a fast pan down - followed by a fast pan up ... You can see the 'join' between frames 10 and 11 in this (very short) extract...http://www.jp137.com/lvs/YBN%20Nahmi...t%27%20ext.avi

a4051f043e633d54c0e19ab8fc67cfe8.jpg Basically when the transition goes down you can see how its mirrored I wanna know how to do this effect I guess (the way im thinking of it would be a 1920x1080 layer but with double the height and the top half is mirrored)

Looking a bit more closely, I see what you mean... there's quite lot going on there...blurring, mirroring, panning, pincushion distortion, barrel distortion....etc....

Looks like it may possibly have been done with After Effects, rather than in an editor?.....and that's whole new ball game of course