Thread: Connecting a lot of mp4 videos files to one file

Default Connecting a lot of mp4 videos files to one file

I have a lot of mp4 videos files that together they make a movie
    I search after a free software that will combain all the vmp4 videos files to one file that run all the files in the order so if any one here know about software like this I will glad to know that

2. Default

There are a lot of free video editors to choose from. Any one of them will do this fairly easily.
    https://filmora.wondershare.com/vide...e-windows.html

Thank you sharkie002
    I have windows movie maker but this is not good for this mession because I have approximate 100 movie files that every file is approximate 20 minutes and the numbers of the files are runing up from 1 to 100 in the order that they need to be for the combien to one long movie and if I use windows movie maker I can't see the number of the files and this can make that this is easy to make a mistake in the ordering of the movies that together make one long movie because all the movies have the same picture and in windows movie maker I see only the picture so if you know about free software that I can see the numbers (names) of files when I ordering them to combien to one long movie file so this is what I am searching

Quote Originally Posted by Shemuel1 View Post
    Thank you sharkie002
    I have windows movie maker but this is not good for this mession because I have approximate 100 movie files that every file is approximate 20 minutes and the numbers of the files are runing up from 1 to 100 in the order that they need to be for the combien to one long movie and if I use windows movie maker I can't see the number of the files and this can make that this is easy to make a mistake in the ordering of the movies that together make one long movie because all the movies have the same picture and in windows movie maker I see only the picture so if you know about free software that I can see the numbers (names) of files when I ordering them to combien to one long movie file so this is what I am searching
    I highly recommend https://www.mp4joiner.org/en/ which I have use myself to join looping video's up to several hours of repetitive footage in one file. Best part is that it doesn't re-encode the files which makes it bleeding fast. Downside is that it only does MP4 but that's what you're using it for anyway so you should be fine there.

The interface is really basic and easy. You can modify some settings in the options menu but I wouldn't bother to be honest because the default does a great job.
    The cats are watching us...

Quote Originally Posted by Shemuel1 View Post
    I have a lot of mp4 videos files that together they make a movie
    I search after a free software that will combain all the vmp4 videos files to one file that run all the files in the order so if any one here know about software like this I will glad to know that
    Don't be cheap, buy a good editor software. But if you must insist on free stuff, download the Blackmagic Resolve 14 version. Click the link and scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the download link. That free program will allow you to combine multiple .mp4 files into one big file. It will also let you color correct your files and has a good render engine with multiple codec options. And, yes, it is all free. And as a bonus, learning how to use it will make you a better editor. I hope this is helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by worddigger View Post
    Don't be cheap, buy a good editor software. But if you must insist on free stuff, download the Blackmagic Resolve 14 version. Click the link and scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the download link. That free program will allow you to combine multiple .mp4 files into one big file. It will also let you color correct your files and has a good render engine with multiple codec options. And, yes, it is all free. And as a bonus, learning how to use it will make you a better editor. I hope this is helpful.
    Black Magic Resolve is lovely and probably peerless in the field of colour grading. In this context though I suspect it's a bit like taking a samurai sword to prepare a carpaccio. Also I am nearly 100% sure that it will re-encode the whole video file which can take hours to days depending on the length, resolution and rendering system. Aside from that colour grading is an art form and I suspect someone that mentions Windows Movie Maker in this way would probably do more good then harm to his footage. So although I agree that Blackmagic Resolve 14 is indeed free and able to perform the requested actions I personally wouldn't recommend it in this particular case.
    The cats are watching us...

Default Any good video player can do that and a lot more.

My app can play those files one after the other within minutes.
    It can play the first 3 seconds or any other segment of every video you have.

Fast forward slow motion and intermix text and pics along the way.
    With RANDOM
    What good multimedia player can't do all this?

I guess I should do a quick video demo of the catalog steps along with setup and a play back sample..
    Is it uncut nature video or a fabrication? To edit or not.